There are no items in your cart.
If not happy we offer free return and refund
One of my best friends is getting married tomorrow, and I joked with her a while back that she should make her large, friendly cat the ring bearer. It was a joke, but there are actually lots of ways to incorporate your pets into your wedding! In honor of the wedding I'll be in tomorrow, I'll go over some ways you can include your pooch in the ceremony.
1. Have your dog propose - Okay, so this isn't part of the ceremony but how adorable is it to have your pet do the honor by wearing a sign, or, if they're well-trained enough, even hold the ring box!
2. Include them in your save the date/engagement/wedding photos - You and your significant other don't have to be the only stars of your photos...
3. Make them the ring bearer/flower girl escort - Your pooch can carry the ring down the aisle, or even escort the flower girl as she tosses petals! (Because dogs don't really have hands to do that with...)
4. Replace bouquet with dog - If you have a small dog, the bride can carry him/her down the aisle instead of a bouquet. Let's get real, here, dogs are so much cuter than flowers.
5. Let them accompany you down the aisle/at the alter - If you get a little nervous during the vows, they'll be right there to calm you down!
Really, there's no wrong way to include your pup in your wedding. And if you choose to, you'll have two kinds of unconditional love all day!
Transform your potty training experience with easy, disposable fresh grass puppy pads conveniently delivered to your door!