Just like your shampoo matters (and don't try to say it doesn't), so does your dog's shampoo! Picking the right shampoo for your pup is essential to the health of their skin and fur. Here are some suggestions for the ideal dog shampoo.
Shampoo for Sensitive Skin
- 4-Legger Certified Organic Dog Shampoo - All Natural - Hypoallergenic
- Not only is this shampoo organic and all-natural, but it's hypoallergenic! That means that it will be gentle on your pup's skin and decrease the chance of allergic reactions.
- Earthbath All Natural Pet Shampoo
This shampoo is also all-natural, plus has a combination of oatmeal and aloe to soothe sensitive or itchy skin.
Shampoo for Stinky Dogs
- Fur-So-Fresh Whiff Dog Shampoo
- If your dog likes to roll in the mud or play outside, they might get a little, well, stinky. This yummy-smelling shampoo will have your pup feeling clean and smelling yummy!
Shampoo for Furry Dogs
- Wahl Natural Oatmeal Pet Shampoo
- Does your pup have a lot of fur? This shampoo can help reduce shedding. Plus, a little shampoo goes far, so even though your pup might have a lot of hair, this shampoo won't run out too fast.
- Top Performance Shed Patrol De-Shedding
This shampoo works specifically for de-shedding. It removes mats, tangles, and loose hair all while still working as regular shampoo.
No matter what shampoo you choose, remember that a bi-weekly bath (or weekly for mud-loving dogs) is ideal for your pup.
Ready to start your puppy off on the right paw?
Transform your potty training experience with easy, disposable fresh grass puppy pads conveniently delivered to your door!