2. PLAY THROUGH LEARNING: Pups love learning. And teaching them a new trick is a great way to burn off some mental energy while stuck indoors. You can start with How to Train Your Dog to Shake Hands For Dummies and then move onto our favorite dog trainer, Zac George. He offers a wide range of informative, easy to follow training videos like this one!
3. HAVE A VIRTUAL PLAYDATE w/ YOUR NON-PET OWNING FRIENDS: Share the joy of your furry-pal w/ friends and family not so lucky to have a companion with them during this time. Or brighten everyone’s day by having your pet join your next virtual work-meeting. Your dog will love the attention, and your co-workers can finally meet the dog they've all heard so much about.
4. MAKE A MEMORY: Take on a social media craze and create a video you’ll cherish forever ….like bamboozling your dog as you disappear under a blanket.
5. DO THEIR NAILS UP, FLUFF THAT HAIR: Been talking about giving your pup their spring cleaning but haven’t gotten around to it yet? Yeah, us too! Now there’s no excuse.
6. HOLD YOUR QUARANTINE CREW CLOSE: Thank goodness for those of us who get to cozy up with our furry-family members during this uncertain time. Be sure to hold your quarantine crew close, and stay connected with your broader community virtually. If we all do our part and stay home, we can help beat this. #TogetherApart