We’ve been in the biz of hydroponically-grown pet grass for over 10 years now, and we’ve heard all the feedback. Check out our list of the top 5 reasons our customers choose Fresh Patch ...and why we think you should too!
1. Fresh Patch is the Preferred Indoor Dog-Potty: Pee-pads and synthetic grass are options, but we’ll boldly say, they’re not the right options. Customers can smell the difference. Fresh Patch’s hydroponically-grown grass patches absorb liquids and smells, train puppies correctly and easily, and don't cause #PuppyPottyTraining confusion.
2. Puppies Should be Potty Trained on Real Grass: Puppies have to potty every 4-5 hours. Our customers rejoice when they don’t have to run down 5 flights of stairs to avoid an accident, and fido can “go” right within the vicinity. Plus, puppies that are potty-trained with real grass are less likely to be confused about what surfaces they can and cannot squat on in the future. Read more in our blog article about '4-Reasons Pee-Pads Suck'
3. Injured or Recovering Pets: We’ve found a lot of customers use Fresh Patch while their dog is in recovery after a surgery, or even when they have limited mobility themselves. It brings us pride knowing Fresh Patch gives dignity and ease to dogs and their families during hard times.
4. #Poopstrikes: Snowing outside? Raining? Too hot? Inclement weather can be a surefire way to elicit a poop strike among our pups. Thankfully, having a Fresh Patch indoors can make potty time stress-free.
5. Urban and Apartment Living: Lack of grassy spots in cities, long elevator rides downstairs, and sometimes unsafe neighborhoods after dark make Fresh Patch a favorite for urban pup-parents. Especially so for early morning or late night potty needs! Check out our blog on 5 Tips for City Living With Dogs, including having an indoor potty option like Fresh Patch 🌱
Feel free to check out our FAQs, or Contact Us with any questions.
Transform your potty training experience with easy, disposable fresh grass puppy pads conveniently delivered to your door!